Health Conservation Consultants offers a full spectrum of drug and alcohol testing services to meet your needs. If you are unsure of what type of testing would be best for your situation please contact our experts for a free consultation. Certain methods of drug and alcohol testing are more appropriate for certain situations due to detection time frames. Available services include:
Health Conservation Consultants pride’s itself on timely and accurate results for all testing services.
- Point of Care Testing (POCT)/Express results are typically available within 2 hours of testing completion
- Lab-Based results are typically available within 24-48 hours with negative test results
- Lab-Based results are typically available within 48-72 hours with positive test results*
*Please note that the additional results time for positive test results is due to additional testing required at the laboratory and the Medical Review Officer (MRO) review process.
Laboratory and MRO Services
- Dynacare Medical Laboratories is Health Conservation Consultants’ laboratory of choice for all lab-based drug testing and drug confirmation testing
- SAMHSA Certified
- Canadian. Full laboratory in London, Ontario and an initial screening laboratory in Edmonton, Alberta
- Over 50 years experience
- Dr. Harold Hoffman – Dedicated medical review officer
- Canadian, based in Edmonton, Alberta
Reason for Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Return to Work
- Near Miss
- Court Ordered
Benefits of a Drug-Free Workplace Policy
1. Help identify key employees and prevent the hiring of individuals who may pose a safety risk.
2. Deter drug and alcohol use in the workplace.
3. Create a positive work environment and show employees that their company takes responsibility and values their safety.
4. Acknowledge substance abuse as it arises and provide solutions for individuals by providing assistance and return to work follow up.
5. Comply with COR requirements and provincial regulations.